For some of us Valentines day is a romantic occasion, while for others it's just another day of the week. This year, why not make it a fun occasion either way? Our girls spent a beautiful and fun day on the roof top of Anthropologie Walnut Creek to celebrate their Galentines! this day isn't just for significant others, it's celebrating all those special people in your life. We're here to keep you fabulous no matter where you go on Valentines!
Too acheive this look follow our steps below!
You will need: clear plastic hair ties, Death Valley dry shampoo, and a curling iron or flat iron depending on preffered curling method.
1. Our first step was to use clip in or halo extensions for fullness and length, but this is optional.
2. We made sure our model had second day hair for optimum curl hold, if you are beginning with clean hair we suggest using a texturizing spray or dry shampoo. our favorites are Death Valley dry shampoo by R+Co or Dry Texturizibng Spray either by Oribe or Davines.
3. Curl entire head of hair and use Death Valley dry shampoo by R+co for texture and volume.
4. Choose your best side and pull all hair that way.
5. Split hair into two even sections.
6. Fish tail braid both sections. For those of us who need some direction for more advanced braids our friends over at Three Bird Nest have a great tutorial for Fish tail braids Here.
7. Use your clear plastic pony to tie the ends of both braids together. Gently pull on braid in both directions for style purposes if you desire more of a bohemian look as we see here.
8. Enjoy your Valentines!